Small Coins (With Pegs) Multiplication Table Set
These coins coordinate with FJ Hundred Frames. This set is for Multiplication. Some activity ideas:
• Each row shows the number as it skip counts up until a multiple of ten.
• You can use these coins to create the multiplication chart and then use it for practicing multiplication and division. What is 3 times 5? Place one finger on the 3 at the top of the chart and five at the side. Then follow the row/column towards the middle of the board until your fingers meet and that's the answer!
• Reverse for division by starting with the larger number. What is 63 divided by 7? In the 7 column, find the coin for 63 and which row is it on? That's your answer to 63 divided by 7!
• Remove certain numbers from the board and ask your child what's missing? Then they replace the coins to finish the board.
• Use a row of color all on its own on the board along with wood or wool balls to show the multiples of each number.
Includes 100 printed coins, each measuring 1 inch. Color is printed directly onto the coins (no paint or stickers). Sometimes it takes a couple days outside the packet for any residual ink smell to dissipate.
NOTE: This listing is for the coins only and does not include a board. The Hundred Boards are available separately in the shop.
Share this Product
Good for learning maths and calculation